At Catholic Financial Life, we help provide solutions for you and your family. Beyond financial guidance, members have access to many value-added benefits, including the Five Wishes program.
Five Wishes is the first living will that talks about your personal, emotional, and spiritual needs as well as your medical wishes. It lets you choose the person you want to make healthcare decisions for you if you are not able to make them yourself.
It allows you to express:
- The person you trust to make decisions for you
- What types of medical treatment you would want – or not want
- What is most important for your comfort and dignity
- What important spiritual or faith traditions should be remembered
- What you want your loved ones and healthcare providers to know about you
Though we don’t like to think about it, a change in our health or an accident can happen to anyone at any time. Members are encouraged to fill out this free document to help communicate your wishes to your loved ones.
If you have any questions or would like to receive a paper copy of Five Wishes, please contact Catholic Financial Life’s Home Office or your Advisor at (800) 927-2547. To download a digital copy of Five Wishes, please log into My account and select Member Benefits.