About the Catholic Financial Life Foundation
Catholic Financial Life’s Foundation is rooted in the Catholic and fraternal value of stewardship, service and concern for others, seeks to strengthen Catholic Financial Life, our Church and society by:
- Providing resources to advance the mission of Catholic parishes and organizations
- Supporting the charitable outreach of our chapters
- Educating members about philanthropy and planned giving
- Providing financial vehicles to help members accomplish their philanthropic objectives.
As stated in the Foundation’s mission, we make donations to benefit Catholic parishes and organizations, and we help members to accomplish their philanthropic objectives in one of two ways:
- By helping them to establish their own funds within the Foundation to benefit a specific school or church
- By providing already established funds they can make donations to benefit specific types of charities or charitable causes.
Board of Directors
The Catholic Financial Life Foundation Board of Directors includes Rick Kremel, Kerry Riemer, Kristin O’Connell, Dan Lloyd, Milly Gonzalez, John Borgen and Bill O’Toole.
Donate to the Catholic Financial Life Foundation
If you would like to learn more about how the Foundation can help you accomplish your charitable goals and benefit the organizations or causes closest to your heart, please contact Bill O’Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-278-6700.
Please consider a donation. Checks can be made payable to Catholic Financial Life Foundation, and mailed to: Catholic Financial Life, Attention: The Catholic Financial Life Foundation, 1100 W. Wells Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233.