CATHOLIC FINANCIAL LIFE — ALWAYS WITH YOU
Catholic Financial Life has an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Sales Director (RSD) to join our team! This individual will be responsible for developing and managing a successful territory of non-captive independent insurance agents who support the mission of Catholic Financial Life and drive sales of life insurance and annuity products.
The RSD will proactively conduct their own recruiting to develop a team of producers while also maintaining productive sales relationships with any existing producer. The RSD will promote sales through wholesale, point of sale, and agent support efforts while properly allocating an assigned travel and marketing budget. Monitor and enforce sales compliance and regulatory rules and practices, including but not limited to licensing, educational requirements, E & O coverages and additional requirements as needed.
The RSD will regularly travel to meet with prospective and current independent agents in order to grow production. The RSD will periodically travel to the Home Office in Milwaukee, Wis. to meet and plan with Sales Management.
The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, willing to travel and support the mission, vision, and values of Catholic Financial Life.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Regional Sales Director, you will:
- Work with Director of Sales Distribution to develop and implement regional training, marketing and sales strategies
- Prospect, recruit and onboard/train independent agents
- Manage and grow productive relationships with independent agents
- Assist in the design and implementation of marketing and sales campaigns for agents
- Appropriately allocate travel and marketing budgets
- Support the mission, vision and values of Catholic Financial Life
- Successful sales track record
- 7+ years of life insurance and annuity sales experience
- 4+ years of territory management, wholesaling, or recruiting and training experience
- Life insurance licensed and able to obtain licenses for any states within the territory (Securities license preferred)
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively in territory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with illustration software and electronic applications
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary software
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to self-start and work independently
Successful candidates will have strong sales and recruiting skills, be proactive and able to work independently. Candidate must be skilled in effectively prioritizing work. Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to work well in a team environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A base salary plus generous override schedule
- Access to a full Group Benefits Package including health, life and disability insurance plus a 401(k) plan
- Wellness subsidy program
- Year-round “Summer Fridays” with the Friday workday ending at 1:30 p.m.
About Catholic Financial Life
Through services including life insurance, retirement planning, education savings and more, Catholic Financial Life has been helping its members protect their financial lives for more than 150 years. With assets of $1.7 billion and members across the United States, Catholic Financial Life’s strength comes from being a different kind of financial community. As a member-owned organization, Catholic Financial Life’s longevity and success are a result of being a trusted financial partner. Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) recently affirmed the organization’s A- financial strength rating and upgraded it to a positive outlook. It has been recognized by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace nine years in a row.
Catholic Financial Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We're a faith-based membership organization which puts Catholic values in action by:
- Serving God through serving others;
- Providing financial security; and
- Enhancing quality of life